Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Star World on Tatasky

After a busy morning of cooking and sending my husband to his office I like to sit infront of my TV with a hot cup of chai and hit fav. button on my tatasky remote and there comes on my TV my absolutely favourite channel Star World since it was started, but today I couldn't find it. Why has sky removed the telecast of the channel without notice?

It seems that acting on a complaint from subscribers, the Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) has issued notice to Tata Sky to explain its position on discontinuation of two NEO channels from its package and charging extra money for a premier HD channel allegedly in violation of service agreement.

NEO has also separately moved TDSAT to prevent Tata Sky from blocking its signals. NEO’s contract with TataSky was coming up for renewal but the DTH major was not keen to renew it they could not come to a mutually suitable understanding on the commercials as any viewer of the NEO channel has already known since 2 months.

Tata Sky has been accused of depriving its subscribers from viewing the NEO channels that they had already paid for.

I wish they would resolve the situation soon. I would like to watch my fav shows on star world or move to another service provider.

teluguvaramandi.net and teluguvaramandi blog

No comments: