Monday, January 2, 2012

Wall Murals


Wall Murals is a unique way of expressing yourself and make your home more you...


There are different kinds in which we can do these, painting is the old fashioned way, but I recently found that vinyl stickers are available that are hassel free and easy to use. These are called wall stickers or Wall Decals. Now all I have to do now is find where I could find these stickers in banglore and if I could get the design I wanted. Wish me luck; meanwhile browse the designs I liked from the net.










This is a very polite and sober design...


Love the birds... A kids roon adorned with the natural mother... a tree...




tree and bird designs are the most popular ones...





Kids room looks more vibrant with this design...





Elegant large flowers that dominate the rooms...








Modren patterns for those unique looking walls...




This is how I finally decided to decorate my house....











No comments: