Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cool SMS

  • Hearts could only luv 4 a while u can put many relations in a file, u can make a desert from the Nile, but u can't stop my smile when I c ur name on my phone.
  • Little keys can open big locks, simple words can express great thoughts. A text from u never fails to make me smile the whole day through.
  • If you r in a dark room, you find blood everywhere and the walls are shaking- don't worry friend, u r at the safest place, you r in my heart.
  • U want & u get, that's luck, U want & u wait, that's time. U want but u compromise, that's life. And U want & u wait & u don't compromise that's LOVE.
  • when daylight turns 2 a darkened hue, D lovely stars r hinting @ u, Ur heart beats tells u something true, That some1 sumwher is missing U....!
  • Its not ur mistake if u cant read d eyes which cheats u. But its really ur mistake if u cant read d eyes which loves u.
  • U'll alwys b mine 4 now n 4ever.U'll alwys b mine 4 ur my treasure.U'll always b mine pls tel me its true.Pls b mine 4everi'll always luv u...!
  • My past says u met meMy future says u wil care 4 meMy present says u wil understand meBut my heart says u wilAlways Remember ME!
  • I'll stand here 4ever,If 4ever's what it takes,because u r my 4ever,and 4ever always waits.....
  • U may miss meU may ignore meU may even forget meBut one day if u wanna c meDont search, just c ur shadowi wil be thr...Trust Me!!
  • A word to say, a word to hearEven in ur absence i feel u near
  • D smallest word is I,the sweetest word is LOVEand the dearest personin the world is U.tats y I Love You..:)
  • softly d leaves fo memories wil fal,i'll pick them up & gather them all,coz 2day, 2moro & til my life is throughi'll cherish having sum1 like u!
  • C.L.I.C.K. means :C= cant live without uL= love uI= i miss uC= care about uK= kiss from my heart 2 uSo whenever u miss me just say CLICK.
  • one day the moon sed 2 me, if ur lover makes u cry why dont you leave ur lover.. i looked at the moon n replied would u every leave ur sky?
  • 8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning... i love you
  • There are 3 steps to happy happiness: 1 you. 2 me. 3 our hearts 4 eternity!
  • Everyone falls in love with som1... somway... somwhere... somhow

No comments: